By 99loans_adminNo Comments
COVID-19 E-Pass | How to apply for curfew pass | Corona :- As you all know that there is a lockdown in the whole nation till 14 April and no one will allow to come out from their home unnecessary but if you have some urgent work or working in essential services and want to go outside then for that, every state government has made a facility of COVID-19 E-Pass or movement pass which you can get from the concerned authority of the state online.
List of essential services are:
There are few documents which are required for the movement pass and applicants need to upload them on the website which is:
Applicability of pass
The movement pass is applicable within the state or neighboring of NCT Delhi
Who will issue the curfew/movement pass?
There are two types of movement passes:
Now the thing is how to get Kovid-19 e-pass in this lockdown during the Corona virus. In this article, we will tell you about the online application process of Kovid-19 e-pass issued by the government. Whether you are from any state, you will get all the necessary information related to it in this article.
E- Pass Online State Wise Websites
|State Name||Online E-Pass Website Link|
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply Online Link 2 Link 3 Link 4|
|Chandigarh||Apply Online Below- Admser.chd.nic.in/dpc/ Get Here >>>COVID-19 E-Pass Apply Online Get Here >>>Delhi Curfew e-Pass Check Status|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Online For Tiruvannamalai- Epasskki.in Notice|
|Bihar||Apply Online How to Apply PDF For Katihar Apply Application Form Format|
|West Bengal||Apply Online|
|Karnataka||KSP Clear Pass for Individual|
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Now|
How to make online curfew pass Kovid 19th pass, online application form
Different process has been issued by states for Corona e Pass
The lockdown situation in the country will remain the same till 14 April. In this, people have access to essential goods, as well as those who are working in some important places, such people should not face any problem in giving their service, for this, the way of e-pass has been taken out. To get Kovid-19 e-pass online, you have to follow the given procedure according to your state.
Documents and information required for e-pass
Let me tell you that for most states e-pass you will need some important documents, like Aadhaar card, name, shop address, shop name, mobile number, vehicle number and WhatsApp number.
Get an e-pass like this in the capital Delhi. How to make Kovid 19 Curfew Pass in Delhi
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has issued a 1031 phone number for e-pass and you can make e-pass through WhatsApp and email also. If you want to make an e-pass through WhatsApp in Delhi, then you have to message the WhatsApp number of your zone. But through this e-pass will be issued to those people who do not have government or private ID.
1. East District: 8447200084 / 8375878007
2. North East District: 9540895489 / 8860425666
3. Central District: 7428336279 /7428210711
4. New Delhi District: 9540675392 / 9873743727
5. North District: 8595298706 / 8595354861
6. South East District: 8595246396 / 8595258871
7. West District: 9414320064 / 8595252581
8. South District: 9599649266 / 9643150027
9. South West District: 9971518387 / 9971526953
10. North West District: 8595559117 / 8595543375
Documents and Information
Name, address, phone number, shop name, vehicle number, time, period, Aadhaar card and what store or what work do you have to provide.
Via email id
If you want, you can mail all your information to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other details
Apart from this, if any problem arises, you can call 1031 number and get other information.
1. First of all, you will have to go to the site related to the e-pass of the Government of Haryana, the link of which is https://covidssharyana.in/
2. As soon as the site is opened, an option will appear in front of you which will say ‘ Kirana / Milk / Chemist Shop Registration Grocery / Milk / Chemist Shop Registration ‘ . You have to choose this option.
3. On clicking the option, a form will open in front of you, in which you will be asked a lot of information. In this, you will have to give all the information about the shop name, owner’s name, shop address district, mobile number, what the shop is about.
4. After filling all the information completely, you have to click on the submit button. In this way your e-pass process will be complete.
1. In order to make the process easier in Uttar Pradesh, a link has been given to make an e-pass at the site of different districts.
2. If you live in Gorakhpur district then you have to visit this site https://gorakhpur.nic.in/epass/
3. After visiting the site you will see a choice for the movement pass. You have to choose this option.
4. After this, another option will appear in front of you, on which will be written APPLY FOR MOVEMENT E-PASS , you have to choose this option.
5. On clicking the option, a form will open in front of you, in which all the information asked will have to be filled in and submitted.
6. After this, the pass will be issued after checking your information.
For e-pass, you have to have some documents like Aadhar card, photo and mobile number.
1. Apart from this , residing in Chandauli, Varanasi, Jaunpur and Hajipur , you will need to click on this link http://epassvns.com/users/reqpass
2. Click on this link for the e-pass of Sonbhadra – https://sonbhadra.nic.in/coronacovid-19/
3. If you are a resident of Kanpur, then you have to click on this link https://epass.almightygroup.in/epass-registration.php
4. Keep in mind, why don’t you want to register on any link issued by the state government, the information and documents asked will be almost the same. Just enter your correct information.
If you want to issue an e-pass, or are looking for an answer to a question related to Corona, then you will have to contact on this number 9490617440/431. Apart from this, you can also contact on email id email@example.com.
1. Andhra Pradesh >> 0866-2410978
2. Arunachal Pradesh>> 9436055743
3. Assam >>6913347770
4. Bihar >>104
5. Chhattisgarh >>104
6. Goa >>104
7. Gujarat>> 104
8. Haryana >>8558893911
9. Himachal Pradesh>> 104
10. Jharkhand>> 104
11. Karnataka>> 104
12. Kerala>> 0471-2552056
13. Madhya Pradesh>> 104
14. Maharashtra>> 020-26127394
15. Manipur>> 3852411668
16. Meghalaya>> 108
17. Mizoram>> 102
18. Nagaland>> 7005539653
19. Odisha>> 9439994859
20. Punjab>> 104
21. Rajasthan>> 0141-2225624
22. Sikkim >>104
23. Tamil Nadu >>044-29510500
24. Telangana>> 104
25. Tripura>> 0381-2315879
26. Uttarakhand>> 104
27. Uttar Pradesh>> 18001805145
28. West Bengal >> 1800313444222, 03323412600,
Union Territory Helpline Number
1. Andaman and Nicobar Islands>> 03192-232102
2. Chandigarh>> 9779558282
3. Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu>> 104
4. Delhi>> 011-22307145
5. Jammu & Kashmir>> 01912520982, 0194-2440283
6. Ladakh >> 01982256462
7. Lakshadweep>> 104
8. Puducherry>> 104