Category: Corona Virus, Health Insurance, ICICI Lombard, Insurance
7 REASONS TO BUY COMPLETE HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY From ICICI Lombard
Reason-1 Secure Wellness, Health and Maternity Expenses – Add-on cover for Outpatient Treatment, Wellness and Preventive Healthcare, and Maternity Benefit.
Reason-2 Enjoy tax Benefits – Enjoy tax deduction benefits on the premium amount paid for yourself, spouse and dependent children.
Reason-3 Secure Health Costs for as long as you live – With our lifetime renewal facility, there is no upper age limit to your policy. Continue to renew it and stay protected from medical expenses.
Reason-4 Get cover for alternative therapies with AYUSH – Get covered for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH) treatment while you are hospitalised.
Reason-5 Get free value-added services – In addition to coverage benefits of your policy, you also get access to an online chat with a doctor, free health check-ups and e-consultations to help you stay fit and healthy.
Reason-6 Once in a policy year, your sum insured amount will be reset up to 100%.
Reason-7 Get a quick response: for cashless claims in 4 hours and reimbursement claims in 14 days.
UNDERSTAND YOUR COMPLETE HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY COVERAGE
Your policy covers:
- Medical expenses incurred during hospitalisation for more than 24 hours, including room charges, doctor/surgeon’s fee, medicine bills, etc.
- Medical expenses incurred 30 days prior and 60 days post hospitalisation
- Day-care expenses for advanced, technological medical surgeries and procedures requiring less than 24 hours of hospitalisation (including dialysis, radiotherapy and chemotherapy)
- Pre-existing diseases, but after 2 years / 4 years of continuous coverage with the Company*
- Life Long Renewability: Medical expenses incurred by you, immediately up to 60 days before and up to 90 days after your hospitalisation covered up to sum insured
- Floater Benefit: Floater cover to get family (self, spouse, dependent parents, dependent children, brothers and sisters) covered for the same sum insured under a single policy by paying one premium amount. Any individual above 3 months of age can be covered under the policy provided 1 adult is also covered under the same policy
- Additional Sum Insured: An Additional Sum Insured of 10% of Annual sum insured provided on each renewal for every claim free year up to a maximum of 50%. In case of a claim under the policy, the accumulated Additional Sum Insured will be reduced by 10% of the Annual Sum Insured in the following year
- Policy period: Option of choosing 1 or 2 year policy period under various plans offered
- Cashless Hospitalisation: Avail cashless hospitalisation at any of our network providers / hospitals. A list of these hospitals / providers is available here.
- Free Health Check – up: The customer is entitled for a Free Health Check – up at designated centers. The coupons would be provided to each Insured for every policy year, subject to a maximum of 2 coupons per year for floater policies
- Tax Benefit: Avail tax deduction on premium paid under health insurance policy as per applicable provisions of Section 80D of Income Tax Act, 1961 and amendments made there to
- Pre – Policy Medical Check – up: No medical tests will be required for insurance cover below the age of 46 years and Sum Insured up to `10 Lakhs
- Free Look Period: Policy can be cancelled by giving written notice within 15 days of receiving the policy
- Reset benefit: We will reset up to 100% of the Sum Insured once in a policy year in case the sum insured including accrued additional Sum Insured (if any) is insufficient as a result of previous claims in that policy year
- In Patient AYUSH Treatment: Expenses for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH) treatment only when it has been undergone in a government hospital or in any institute recognised by the government and / or accredited by Quality Council of India / National Accreditation Board on Health
- Emergency Ambulance Cover: Reimbursement up to `1,500 per hospitalisation for reasonable expenses incurred on availing an ambulance service offered by a hospital / ambulance service provider in an emergency condition
- Wellness Program: Wellness program intends to promote, incentivize and reward you for your healthy behavior through various wellness services.
Optional add-on covers:
||3 Lacs/ 4 Lacs/5 Lacs
||7 Lacs/ 10 Lacs
|Hospital Daily Cash
||₹ 1,000 per day
||₹ 2,000 per day
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Policy, it is hereby expressed and agreed that You have voluntarily opted for a Deductible, as specifically appearing in the Policy Schedule, in consideration for a reduction in premium amount payable for this Policy.
Deductible will be applicable for each and every Claim during the Policy Year before it becomes payable by Us under the Policy. Subject otherwise to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the Policy.
Refer to the Policy Wordings document to understand exactly what all your policy covers, so you can benefit from it better.
Your policy does not cover:
- An illness that you contract within 30 days of the starting date of your policy, except those that are incurred as a result of an accident. This clause is not applicable on the subsequent renewals.
Check your eligibility for Complete Health Insurance
- If you are above 18 years of age, you can buy the Complete Health Insurance policy for yourself and your family members, children and parents
- If you want your child to be covered under the family floater, your child should be more than 3 months of age and in case you are buying an individual policy for your child, he or she should be more than 6 years of age
- A policy bought to cover children aged between 3 months to 5 years, should necessarily cover at least one adult too
- Children have to be more than 91 days old to be eligible for the policy
- If you are buying the policy for an individual who is more than 46 years of age, he or she will need to undergo a medical test at our designated diagnostic centres
- You can avail income tax benefits under Section 80D, only on policies bought for self, spouse, parents and dependent children
ICICI LOMBARD COMPLETE HEALTH INSURANCE
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance is one of the best family floater health insurance policies in India. ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance is a comprehensive plan designed to cover your and your family’s health care expenses during planned or emergency hospitalizations and treatments. It offers health insurance for senior citizens, along with add-on* covers such as Outpatient Treatment, Wellness and Preventive Healthcare and Maternity & New Born Baby Cover.
ICICI Lombard Complete Health Insurance covers various healthcare expenditures to ensure your family’s well-being for you to enjoy a secure, stress-free life. Avail Cashless Hospitalization, Floater Benefit, Lifelong Renewability, Tax- Benefit**, Free Health Check-up coupons, Emergency Ambulance Cover, In patient AYUSH Treatment (Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), and Wellness Program.
*Available on payment of additional premium
** Tax disclaimer: Deduction under section 80D is as per applicable provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and amendments made thereto
All the benefits mentioned here are indicative, for complete and detailed information on features, terms and conditions kindly read Health-Insurance-policy-wordings carefully.
download – complete-health-insurance-brochure
for more details – Contact Us on +91 7989123105 mail- firstname.lastname@example.org